- 1. Proper Acquisition of privacy information, utilization, submitting, and consignment
- 1） Before we gain clients' privacy information, excepting in case of customers and third party are likely to harm the rights and interests, we will explain about the objective of utilization, once customer agreed with our policy, we will start obtaining their information. Therefore, we handle all information properly with the limit of utilization scope.
- 2）The privacy information we obtained its based on regulations and ordinances. We cannot submit any information to third parties without getting a permission from the customer.
- 3）The privacy information which we have gained, we choose to provide to appropriated person only. Moreover, after deciding to protect the standard information which is depending on the contract, we will execute the leadership・ management and handing them appropriately.
- 2. The procedure of disclosure, revision, discontinuance of the utilization
Regarding the privacy information that we are holding, we will correspond quickly within reasonable of scope .
- 3. The prevention of destruction, damage, disclosure and unauthorized access of personal information.
We manage customer's personal information by executing the prevention of destruction, damage, disclosure and unauthorized access. NTT DATA GTSJ has set up the team for handling the personal information and created concrete rules of operation.
- 4. Related to the lawas and ordinaces of privacy information and the standard of compliance.
The president, employees and collaborators of our company are governing the laws, guidance and other standard which related to privacy information information protection and correspondence of secrecy.
- 5. The privacy information protection policy and the continuance of improvement of internal regulations.
- 6. An inquiry about how to handle the privacy information, please do not hesitate to contact us by fill in the inquiry form.
In person at prescribed by the Company, we will respond within a short span of time.
Enactment date : 2013/04/01
Representative director and President
Kindly contact for any feedback or inquiry at the numbers below or visit "Contact Us" page.
Phone number：03-6280-7965 FAX number：03-6280-7968